Greeting card printing in Edinburgh
Greeting cards overview
Personalised fold-able greeting cards make a great impression on the recipient and says you have spent extra effort to make something unique. Custom printed greeting cards can be used on many occasions and are also used at corporate events to highlight and re-enforce your company image and branding.
Printed in full colour onto a choice of standard card or try our speciality cards for added wow factor (textured or iridescent cards). We can also hot foil block with gold or silver foil to make your card look uniquely stunning and stand out from the rest of the crowd. There is no minimum quantity you can order from just a single card to 1000’s of cards
The many uses of personalised greeting cards
Ideal for many occasions such as:
- Birthday cards
- Christmas cards
- Fathers / mother’s day cards
- One-off printed custom cards for a someone special
- Christening Invitations
- Marketing promotion cards
This specification can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Printed in full colour on front with black text inside
- 350gsm uncoated white card
- Textures, off white and speciality iridescent cards
- Finished sizes of A4, A5, A6 or your own custom size.
- Creased and supplied flat, ready to fold
- Envelopes can be supplied with the greeting cards
- Optional matt or gloss lamination to make the images more vibrant and “pop out”
- Optional hot foiling in sold, silver, rose gold copper colours or a special custom colour to make your card truly memorable and add a touch of extra opulance
Do you require a design for greeting cards or need help to make your own artwork print ready?
We can help make your supplied artwork print ready. All you need to do is contact us and send over any pre-existing design you have that needs to be made print ready.
If you need a brand new design made, we can offer you a graphic design service. Send us the text you require along with any images, logos etc and a rough idea of colours and mock-up layout you would like. We will then give you a bespoke quote and send over a proof to check and approve.